Accountability: Transition Manager
Job Location: Disability Network Northern Michigan | Charlevoix and Petoskey
- Conduct LIFE programs in designated middle school and high schools.
- Monitor and track outcome goals using the NetCIL database.
- Assist the Transition Council and transition partners in collaborative transition planning.
- Provide assistance to parents and teachers on an as needed basis.
- Assist in planning the LIFE conferences and the MRS authorization process.
- Conduct Community LIFE or other summer or after school programs
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in education or social work.
- Experience in youth education.
- Personal experience with disability and/or knowledge of disability related services.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and enthusiastic team player.
- Commitment to continuous learning and best practices.
- Ability to work with a range of disabilities in individual and group formats.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with community partners
- Timely completion of documentation and ability to use word processing and data entry programs.
- Ability to problem-solve and think creatively.
- People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Submit resume and cover letter to: Jim@disabilitynetwork.net by October 2, 2019.