JOB POSTING at Disability Network of Mid-Michigan:
Disability Network of Mid-Michigan (DNMM), a non-profit organization advocating for people with disabilities, is hiring an individual to work full time (40 hours/week), as a Supports Coordinator for Midland County. This position coordinates services that assist people with disabilities to live independently in the community and/or achieve greater independence in their current living situation.
Primary Job Functions:
- Coordinate all aspects of support received by individuals who are currently qualified for Community Mental Health (CMH) services.
- Coordinate services through Medicaid, CMH, and/or Department of Health and Human Services.
- Working with the individual regarding medical concerns, employment, education, housing, etc.
- All services will be provided in locations based on consumer choice which may include: consumer homes, the community, or place of employment.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed, organized, and experienced in issues relating to disabilities. A licensed or limited licensed Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Bachelor’s degree in Special Education is require and a least one year experience with developmental disabilities, and mental health services provision. Additionally, a background with case management experience is preferred but other equivalent experience will be considered.
Details of the position:
- $18-20/hr depending on experience
- Mileage reimbursed (travel is required)
- 40 hours per week
- Benefits: paid time off, medical, group life, long term disability insurance, and AFLAC benefits are available
- People with disabilities encouraged to apply
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume by May 17, 2019 to:
Disability Network of Mid-Michigan
1405 S. Saginaw Road
Midland, MI 48940
or email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.